Chainfire3D is an application in Android devices that can take control of your GPU (OpenGL). Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? Brief the explanation below ;
It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
Chainfire 3D has been tested on ;
- HTC HD2
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Motorola Droid 2
- LG Optimus 2X
- Google Nexus S
So? Many users like Samsung Galaxy Mini on devices not listed here. Follow the step below, how to install Chainfire 3D Samsung Galaxy Mini.
How To Install?
1. Download Chainfire 3D v3.3
2. Download Plug-ins file, and extract it to Sd Card
3. Open Chainfire 3D then allow Super User
4. Select CF3D driver, and then install. Reboot.
5. Start the Chainfire 3D again, and select the Install plugins/ shaders
6. Install libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip
7. And fix market setting
8. After that, you select Default OpenGL setting > Use plugin. Tick on QUALCOMM
9. Minimize your Chainfire 3D, feel the play HD Games more smoothly.
Safe to try! Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Mini have been ROOTED!